Política de envío
Items represented on this site constitute only an offer to sell. Even after you have placed an order online, the sale is not complete until an employee of Azucar Arte has accepted and processed the order. All orders must be paid once the order has been shipped. No order will be considered complete until payment has been submitted. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. All credit card data is transmitted securely. All items shown on this website are believed to be in stock; however, because real-time data is not available, items may be unavailable. You will be notified via email if the status of your order is back-ordered. If your order is time sensitive, please include a note in the comments field on the order confirmation page, or call us. All orders are confirmed by e-mail after they are submitted.
All shipping costs are estimated. Actual costs will be confirmed with you when your order is placed. If something is lost or open, please inform us within five days and a call tag will be issued to pick up your original shipment at a chosen location; a new shipment will be sent once the merchandise has been returned. All products, unless otherwise noted, will be shipped via USPS
- All items for sale on our online store are shippable.
- We ship to any address the continental USA and to Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- We have the shipping rates and by whom your order will ship at the time you place your order.
- We will email you tracking information after we ship your order.
- Any questions, you can email email@example.com or call 787-740-1647